Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Philosophy Of House Cleaning

1. I don't do windows because I love birds and I don't want one to run into a clean window and get hurt.

2. I don't wax floors because I am terrified a guest will slip, hurt themselves, I'll feel terrible, and they may sue me.

3. I don't mind the dust bunnies because they are very good company, I have named most of them, and they agree with everything I say.

4. I don't disturb cobwebs because I want every creature to have a home of their own and my hubby loves spiders.

5. I don't Spring Clean because I love all the seasons and I don't want the others to get jealous.

6. I don't plant a garden because I don't want to get in God's way, he is an excellent designer.

7. I don't put things away because my husband will never be able to find them again.

8. I don't do gourmet meals when I entertain because I don't want my guests to stress out over what to make when they invite me over for dinner.

9. I don't iron because I choose to believe them when they say Permanent Press".

10. I don't stress much on anything because "A-type" personalities die young and I want to stick around and become a wrinkled up crusty ol' woman!!

From an email received July 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...