Thursday, December 8, 2011
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Sunday, December 4, 2011
With so many people to drive around, it’s no wonder the Chinese taxi business is so competitive, but authorities are finally doing something about those unlicensed cabs that are ruining perfectly legitimate companies.
In many public settings flexible seating concepts are important to allow you to shape the furniture to your audience, theme or current project. This same premise holds true in the home where you may have an active family or often have guests over. "Sest plus Jedna" is a seating concept from das möbel that focuses its design on flexibility. This furniture is made of polyurethane and available in several colors. The cost per piece is € 1,240.
Via post from Flexible Seating Concepts by das möbel
Source : http://alldiyinfo.com
The Pineberry is a strawberry cultivar publicized in Germany in April 2009, as Ananaserdbeere, or pineapple strawberry. It is a hybrid of Fragaria chiloensis, originating in South America and Fragaria virginiana, originating in North America. The fruit flesh can range from soft white to orange and is very fragrant with a slight pineapple flavor. The plant is disease resistant, but is not very profitable due to small-scale farming, small berry size and low yield crop. The Pineberry has been marketed to European restaurants, bakeries and wholesale markets. It is also grown in Belize.
We all know that it took women a while to be accepted on the roads. In fact, in many male circles, grunting can still be heard when the words “women” and “driving” are brought up in the same sentence. Unfortunately, some women uphold the bad reputation by committing crazy acts while behind the wheel. They help contribute to the 100 reasons why women are horrible drivers.
002. They’re too busy yelling at the back seat to drive carefully.
003. A Johns Hopkins study says women crash more than men.
004. While the wind-blown convertible look creates a nonexistent view, it offers great sex appeal.
005. Trying to ignore the hot guy in the next car also results in ignoring the light that just turned red.
006. They know their husbands will fix whatever they break.
007. Women know the “Ohhh! THAT’s drive and THAT’s reverse!” line will work every time.
008. They don’t realize how dangerous (and annoying) talking excessively while driving really is.
009. The gas and brakes are interchangeable.
010. The necessary Starbucks fix and texting-while-driving combo are so necessary.