Thursday, December 15, 2011
1. Angelina JolieThe number one highest paid Hollywood actress in 2009.
She charged 27 Million USD for a wanted movie.
2. Jennifer AnistonThe second is romantic ruby Jennifer Aniston.
She earned 25 million USD for her romantic comedy 'Marley and Me'
3. Meryl StreepThe third is Meryly Streep.
She was earned 24 million USD thanks to her smash summer hit ‘Mamma Mia!’
4. Sarah Jessica ParkerNumber four is Sex in the City baby “Sarah Jessica Parker”.
She earned 23 million USD from her role as Carrie Bradshaw in ‘Sex In The City’
5. Cameron DiazNumber five is Cameron Diaz.
She earned 20 million USD for her role in dreamy comedies such as ‘What Happens in Vegas’
6. Sandra BullockSandra comes in sixth.
She earned 15 million USD in “The Proposal” and with her roles in two big summer comedies
7. Reese WitherspoonSeventh is Reese Witherspoon.
She charged 15 million USD for a single movie role such as ‘Four Christmases’ and 'Monster vs. Aliens'.
8. Nicole KidmanNice looking Kidman comes in eighth.
She earned 12 million USD for her role in the epic movie ‘Australia’
9. Drew BarrymoreSharing the same spot with Kidman is Drew Barrymore.
She earned 12 million USD for her role in ‘He’s Just Not That Into You’
10. Renee ZellwegerNumber 10 is Zellweger.
She earned 10 million USD for her work in ‘New In Town’ and ‘Leatherheads’
Source : http://www.celebritynewsdetail.com
Tuesday, December 13, 2011
|December 21, 2010 Lunar Eclipse by Jiyang Chen|
Monday, December 12, 2011
|Carpet bombing during WWII|
“Air power may end war, or end civilization” – Winston Churchill, 1933
Enthusiasm for true class is the first stopover at a wonderful journey with your palazzo. You can go wherever the sun takes you, but all the while outshine everything. Relax with your friends by having a chilled drink from one of the bars on your fully automatic liftable flybridge lounge or on the welcoming couch area inside.
What a sports car model can be worth, perhaps the highest you may guess is tens of thousands, but in this world there are always unexpected things. A German engineer named Robert Gulpen who specializes in making car models from precious materials spent 500 hours to make a 1:8 scale model of Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and the materials alone cost $2.7 million: precious gemstones embedded, the body, doors and hood are carbon fiber with threads of solid gold and the rims and interior are gold and platinum, and so on. It obviously become the world’s most expensive model and will be auctioned at Sotheby’s, starting at 3.5 million euros, or about $4.8 million!
Source : http://sclick.net
Source : http://sclick.net