Monday, January 23, 2012

Kids See Things Differently

If you are a parent, you have most likely smiled more than once while thinking about how your child views the world. I think it's safe to say that kids look at things a lot differently than us grown-ups. Jeff Wysaski knows all about how kids view things differently than adults. His adult vs. kid comparisons on Pleated Jeans really made me laugh. The difference is remarkable but I think it is quite true. It's amazing how seeing pictures like this can bring back so many memories.














Source: http://www.mediadump.com

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your site only today, but, I think I am hooked. There are funny stuff and not-so- funny stuff. Also there are serious entries disguised as funny stuff- like this one. I am a grandfather and this entry brought a lump in my throat; you know how age makes you mellowed. Thanks for sharing.

    Best

    M Fazle Rabbi
    Dhaka, Bangladesh

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...