Sunday, January 27, 2013

Amazing Wall Murals By Eric Grohe

Eric Grohe create amazing and realistic wall murals that look so real that one will feel real scene from distance. He makes ordinary places into amazing living art place with his brushes. Grohe uses a special German paint called keim mineral paint which can last 130 years. Each mural can take several months with Grohe enjoying every brush stroke. "Every project is a grand adventure, if passion for the work and inspiration are your guides," he said. Some of the murals he has painted reach 3,600ft.



Source : http://omgshots.com

2 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts youve got produced in writing this article. I am hoping the same finest operate from you inside the potential also. Actually your creative writing skills has inspired me to start my personal BlogEngine weblog now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't thank me. I merely posted articles that I felt are interesting in the hope of sharing it with readers. I'm glad to hear that this effort had somewhat inspired you

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...