Friday, July 12, 2013

Mini Office Made Of Paper


When I was a kid I always used to make paper toys with my brothers and sisters. We had all this other fancy toys, but with paper you could make your own, and that made it so much fun. Here is something that reminds me of my childhood, only that these are not toys, they are kinda pro mini “sculptures” of paper literally showing an office.

Or just several office scenes to be precise. My favorite scene is the one where the cat is peeking through the door, because it looks like a giant cat. I know little about the artist but he is Russian and he calls himself Duo.
He probably must have had a lot of patience making every piece of the office and the people in it. The paper or thin cardboard is colored, that makes it more pretty and alive. He has done several other paper sculptures, and you can take a look at them here.

Source : http://planetoddity.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...